The San Pedro de Nós parish was a fief of the Knight Templars until 1312, the year in which this order disappeared. The church underwent several reconstructions, the first one in 1897, when the original pieces were reused for the new build. The second took place in 1934 after a fire.
The structure of the building consists of a single nave divided into five sections. The head section finishes in a rectangular apse. The double belfry stands out on the front façade, which ends in a semi-circular pediment. The round arch windows over the main entrance to the temple are also outstanding.